“Professional and thorough assessment and effective therapy – highly recommended. “
First move well, then move often
We believe you should expect to be able to move and feel good no matter how “old” you are. We believe we can help you, because we have helped many people like you.
Whether you’re feeling creaky and weak, are afraid to pick up your kids or grandkids, just want to get back to a little jogging, or want to take your performance to the next level, we’re going to help you be better.
We’ve helped moms, dads, grandparents, nurses, doctors, and therapists get their lives back.
We’ve helped Army Officers, Police, Professional and Academy Football Athletes, and weekend warriors learn how to keep their bodies moving well.
We’ve helped programmers, managers, and executives from various organizations regain and maintain their physical mobility and strength to give them the confidence they need to excel.
We believe it’s our job to help you keep your body ready for your life.
Our clients come to us for many reasons.
- relieve and solve back pain
- undo knots in the neck
- fix poor posture from bad habits and long periods at the computer
- restore full range of motion to their shoulders
- learn how to truly heal foot pain
- resolve knee pain
- address imbalances in muscle strength and activation to prevent injuries and boost performance
- get rid of aching in the hips
- put an end to nerve pain in their arms and hands
- soothe burning, aching, and other kinds of pain in the shoulders and upper back
- increase mobility for sports and daily life
- improve flexibility
- increase strength
- fine-tune movement form for athletic performance
- and maintain physical health to enjoy physical vitality and independence for life!
Our Posture Alignment and Movement Pattern Training (P.A.M.P.T.) system goes beyond traditional medical and physical fitness paradigms. We look at ways to take you beyond pain and misalignment to lift you to a whole new outlook on life.
Whether it’s pain, posture, or performance, SMC Sports Therapy can help you solve the puzzle that’s keeping you from achieving your goals.
Former NBA and Harlem Globetrotter
When previous treatment or
NHS route has failed
99% of the time my patients have been treated elsewhere with little or no success. I work very different to traditional methods in that I do not seek to label your symptoms, nor do I simply treat your symptoms. We treat the human body as one complete system and we will address the root cause of your symptoms which in most cases is elsewhere in the body.
When surgery has failed or
you wish to avoid it…
I have many success stories where surgery has failed. Sometimes patients can be mis-diagnosed and want to try some alternative treatment like myself before they go through risky surgery.
“What makes Shaun so different from the rest is the depth he goes into of the cause of injury, the symptoms, examined my posture and explained to me in great detail what was biomechanically wrong”…..read more of testimonial